11/21/2019

Collective Review: Ethical/Sustainable Fashion Brands

Organic Basics- This is the first brand that I ever purchased something from, and because I was in need of a new bralette at the time, I chose one in a cloudy blue color (link:
https://us.organicbasics.com/products/womens-tencel-soft-touch-lite-bralette?variant=20532522745967). I honestly have been loving this bralette ever since I bought it as it's super comfy! If there's anything I'd suggest however, it's to start with a neutral color that'll go seamlessly with whatever you're wearing- and I'm speaking from experience with that little mistake. So other than that, I can't say I've had any complaints.

Ana Luisa- The necklace I chose from this website is the Sunny pendant necklace (link:
https://www.analuisa.com/collections/necklaces/products/gold-flower-coin-necklace-sunny), and I really love how versatile it is- plus the gold that's in the jewelry is all sustainably made and the prices are fair. So if you're looking for timeless pieces to keep in your wardrobe forever, I'd definitely recommend this website.

Angela Roi- So in all honestly, this is the first vegan/ethical brand that I had my eye on for something that would feel luxurious, but also durable and practical. I know that some would likely go for Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade or Michael Kors for their first designer purchase, but for me at least, I wanted something that was different and unique for my lifestyle. Having said that, I ended up buying the Zuri Card Pouch, and while the exact color I bought isn't in stock at the moment, they still have other options up on their website (link: https://www.angelaroi.com/products/zuri-card-pouch-signet-cloud). I think what I love most about the wallet is its functionality as well as the minimal design.

I hope that these reviews are helpful to you if you have any interest in these brands. I hope to branch out a little more in the future to see what else is out there, and in all honesty, I haven't regretted any of these purchases so far even though they are a little more pricey. Quality pays, but if you're looking to find options that are more sustainable and long-lasting (as well as not killing the environment), then I'll support that!

No comments:

Post a Comment