3/16/2021

Minimalism List: Things I Only Own One Of

This list contains 30 different items that I personally own (or none) one of. Minimalism is going to look different for each person, and so this list is a reflection of what I like to use on an every day (or a somewhat regular) basis. I hope this can give you inspiration on things to declutter or want to downsize on!


1 pair of sunglasses

1 smartphone

1 pair of everyday glasses (prescription)

1 laptop

1 pair of wireless headphones

1 nightstand

1 facial cleanser & moisturizer

1 of each makeup product (excluding lip products)

1 makeup bag

1 skirt

1 pair of heels

1 raincoat

1 winter coat

1 pair of running shoes

1 backpack

1 travel bag

1 beach bag

1 house key

1 yoga mat

1 lunch box

1 phone charger

1 computer charger

1 jewelry box/organizer

1 picture frame (which has a picture of me & my boyfriend together)

1 television

1 debit card - if you’re someone who owns multiple debit or credit cards that are expired or no longer active, you might want to consider shredding them or properly discarding them. This will help reduce the amount of time you’re spending fishing around your wallet for your more current form of payment.

THINGS I DON’T OWN(this section has been added because I thought the idea of throwing it in would be fun and/or different.) 

No blazers

No stationary or wall clocks

No hosiery, stockings or nylons

No hair tools or accessories (flat iron, curling wands, hair clips, big scrunchies or hair dryer)  

No knick knacks or unnecessary decor items 

No CDs

No comments:

Post a Comment