3/12/2017

Celebrity Spotlight: Lin Manuel-Miranda

Now I haven't known about Lin for long. My fondness for him was found after I fell in love with the soundtrack to the musical Hamilton, which Peter Hollens did a medley of back in 2016. Since then however, I have become a big fan of his work.

What can I say to describe Lin's being as well as his heightened success this past year? He's a genius; I think we can all agree on that. The man produced, wrote and starred in Hamilton. Now I know that he's done more than just that musical; he wrote another musical play called In The Heights and has made a few cameo appearances in different cable TV shows in the past. We also can't go without avoiding his contribution to the Disney film Moana. Lin has obviously done a lot in his career thus far, but because of Hamilton, millions more people are becoming familiar with his name. 

Mr Miranda is a man who is bound for success; he's just a naturally talented guy and is a constant inspiration to anyone and everyone who wants to make their dreams become a reality. The fact that he has won every award possible just makes me feel even more proud of him despite me not knowing who he is personally. He deserves it all and so much more! 

So if you're reading this Lin, thank you not just for your wild vision for the Hamilton musical and memorable contribution to Moana, but also for just being yourself. I may be a late fan and haven't seen everything you've done yet, but I'm just as proud as any other fan out there for how far you've come. You have my full support and I hope that 2017 has been treating you well so far! 




No comments:

Post a Comment