4/18/2023

Brand Review: TEDDY BLAKE Handbags


REVIEW: Teddy Blake Handbags

(Disclaimer: All photos are taken from the official Teddy Blake website!)


Handbags will forever be something that I love! However, the things I look for and value in a handbag have changed over time. What makes Teddy Blake the best company for me personally is that their pieces are high quality/luxurious, affordable and very chic! 

Before you knock on it or decide that it’s not for you, I’d advise you to at least read up or search for other people’s reviews online. I first found out about this brand through YouTube and looked up several different people’s reviews, regardless of if they were influencers or not. If you have the money for it and find that it’s worth it then, then I’d say go for it! 

Teddy Blake has come out with many different styles in various colors, but for me as of right now, I only own 2 of their bags. The first one I bought for myself is in a light beige color and has a crocodile-type of print. The second one I bought for myself was a 9” black bag, and I love how it’s so spacious despite it being tiny in size! 

All of Teddy Blake’s products are made with genuine leather and are priced with no additional markups when comparing this company to other luxury brands. Of course, if you can’t afford this brand or are wanting to go for cheaper prices on products that still provide high quality standards, then please don’t feel pressured to shop from this brand simply because of my review. Their handbags and accessories range in price, so for handbags at least, the highest price is $1350 USD; the lowest handbag is priced at $305 USD. For their accessories, that price range goes from $40 USD to $210 USD. 

I hope all of this information is helpful to you if you’re in the market for a new handbag, but if not, then I hope this can at least provide some entertainment or insight of some sort. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment