12/02/2018

This Is Who I Am (part 5)

My personality in two words is a shy observer. I'm very selective of who I decide to trust or be friends with. Friendship to me consists of 3 things: loyalty, honesty and respect. On another note, I also consider myself to be highly analytical. By nature, I tend to spend a lot of time inside my head, thinking about things that are either of little or high importance. In some cases, I'd call myself an idealist since there are some things that I feel strongly about. Another word that I think describes me best is that I'm very intuitive. I'm usually able to pick up right away on somebody's intentions, but because of my learning disability, I may have days where that first gut reaction doesn't hit me right away. 

So despite me having this blog, I typically don't like to put my deepest thoughts and feelings out there for people to speculate or talk about. I feel like the reason for that is because I always take other people's words to heart, and I'm not saying that in a negative way. I'm just the kind of person who feels deeply and doesn't take anything for granted. 

If I'm being honest with myself here, there are times where I'll catch myself being hypocritical with things I've said either in person or here on my blog. Sometimes my own sense of awareness will leave me feeling quite insecure or unsure of myself. There's no easy way for me to explain the imbalance in my head sometimes, but while I still try my best to be confident and positive, I'll have days where I'm just not at my best. 

So this is everything I am. Other words that people have said about me would be that I have an open and generous heart. Other people would say that I'm very sweet, thoughtful, kind, genuine and just amazing overall. All these positive words are what makes me, me- and that's all you need to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment