6/03/2017

Sex & Sexuality (Part 2)

I think it's time for me to speak on this subject again because as you all know, I'm not a Christian anymore. Not much has changed in the way of how I think sex should be handled, but I will say that as time goes on and the older I get, the more doubtful I become in terms of holding onto my virginity. Sometimes I find myself wanting sex, but other times I don't. It just depends on where my head is at and how long I let these doubts sink in.

Child birth is something that people can choose to do or not do. If you want kids, then great. If not, then that's fine as well. If you believe that you should only have sex after marriage, then that's fine; I won't judge. If you believe that God somehow plays a part in your sexuality, then that's fine, but I disagree with that statement. We choose for ourselves on whether or not we want to have sex. What you do with your virginity is up to you; that's just what I believe.

Now when it comes to sexuality and who you feel attracted to, we can do what we want. I may not completely know for sure if being gay is a choice or not, but that's just me. If a person has always felt attraction towards the same or both genders, then that's fine. If a person has always felt more like a different gender than what they were born as, then that's fine. Now I won't understand why however, but that's besides the point. I don't have a problem with any person who is part of the LGBTQ+ community just as long as any said person doesn't hurt me in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment