8/04/2018

Animes I've Watched So Far

Yona of the Dawn

I don't remember much about this anime in particular, but it's the first I ever got exposed to by the help of a friend. It was fun seeing the growth of the main character and how she becomes more strong and confident in her own right. 

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Truth be told, I didn't finish this one all the way- I only got through the entire first season and part of season 2 (I think). However, I still enjoyed the story overall- I just wasn't able to keep focused as the story's plot became more complex over time. I might actually come back to Jojo some day, but I'm not entirely sure on that yet. 

The Devil's A Part-Timer!

There's a lot of funny moments for sure, so I can see why so many people enjoyed it and want another season for this show. I honestly don't know what I love best about this anime comedy in particular- the characters and their personalities, or the contrasts in setting between Ente Isla and Earth... I think it's all of it put together! 

Your Lie in April

I think this show in particular is what made me become a full-on Anime fangirl, haha! The first OP for this anime is beyond catchy and the show itself is so powerful and emotional, but in a good way. Kaori and Kousei's connection to each other is just so sweet at times, but when you look at those two characters separately, you can just tell how different their worlds are. Seeing Kousei develop into a more confident individual really made me smile, and in other moments, I had this strong sense of empathy for what the other characters were going through. For an anime as beautiful as this, it really makes you feel connected to what matters most out in our own worlds. 

Full-Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

This is the anime that I'm currently working on and I must say, I really enjoy the antics that the Elric brothers get themselves into. I wasn't too sure of what to think when I was first thrown into the chaos of the first episode, but once I kept going, I was able to catch onto this show's particular story-telling. There's so many twists and turns, so I know that this show is really going to keep me on my toes. I'm excited to see how the rest of this pans out now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment