3/14/2019

My Favorite Females

I know I'm a bit late in acknowledging International Women's Day, but who says you need just one specific day to celebrate the women that you're inspired by? Here's my list of females that I've come across in music and on YouTube!

MUSIC
Lzzy Hale from Halestorm
Jenna McDougall from Tonight Alive

YOUTUBE
Signe Hansen from Use Less 
Erin Elizabeth
Audrey Coyne
Brittany Vasseur
Kate Albrecht from Mr. Kate 
Tess Christine
Molly Burke

Note: I've found it hard over the years to relate to certain women in general, and perhaps it doesn't help that I can be judgmental or picky sometimes, but one thing that I've come to appreciate more is women who make a difference in a way that's more kind and substantial not just towards humanity, but also towards this planet we live on. I don't know the exact numbers or statistics of how well the earth is doing now as opposed to 10 or 20 years ago, but I certainly hope that we're moving towards a better and safer environment for future generations to live on. I just feel like all of us deserve that considering how much this earth has been through over the course of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment