3/29/2020

Sustainable Fashion Brand: Angela Roi Cher Tote Review

So for those of you who keep up with my blog regularly, you might remember me making a series of reviews in one of my posts- one which involved the brand Angela Roi. They're a cruelty free, sustainable brand that makes handbags and other accessories. A while back last year, I bought a wallet from them and I still love it. Today however, I'll be sharing my thoughts on a new purchase I made secondhand.

I've had my eye on one of their bags (called the Cher Tote) for quite some time, and because it's always best to buy secondhand first, I decided to see what Poshmark had to offer. Thankfully, I was able to grab one for myself that was $30 less than the original price. That may not be much of a discount for some, but I believe it's worth it. For the longest time before making this purchase, I've had this navy blue tote with gold detailing from TJ Maxx, and while I did love and use it some, I just felt like it was time to find something that's a little more versatile and classic, with minimal design and no embellishments- this bag in particular met all of those standards.

(Link): https://www.angelaroi.com/products/cher-tote-signet-black

Out of the times I've used this bag, I've noticed that the material is durable and will probably last me for many years if not forever. Sometimes I can be hard on my bags, so knowing that the leather isn't real but still high quality is a plus for me.

The inside of the bag consists of only one middle pocket which is perfect for my wallet and phone, and I appreciate how the rest of the bag is structured to fit everything you need with a little extra room. I will say that this probably wouldn't be able to hold a laptop, but I think an iPad or some other tablet would work. I'll also note that because I'm a bit short (my height is 5'1"), so I'll probably have to get myself a longer strap eventually. So other than that, I don't have any complaints about the bag overall. It's perfect and I'm excited to get more use out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment